* watching the continuous flow of boats up and down the pearl river.
* the amazingly old and beautiful banyan trees.
* buying adorably cute and gaudy girl shoes for only $6 USD.
* sharing the joys and trials of adoption with other adoptive moms here now.
* the flashing neon lights that decorate the buildings at night.
* ordering dinner family style and wondering if the food contains black dots or eyeballs.
* putting my heart and thoughts into a blog post.
* your words of encouragement.
* the symbolism and deep meaning behind many of the customs of abigail and sarah's homeland.
* tea with kenny.
* the ridiculousness of the hotel lifeguard nazis.
* having laundry done for us. cheaply.
* ambien :)
* lounging at the pool day and night.
* being with greg.
* the breakfast buffet.
* jumping out from behind hotel doors :)
* the 'have a nice day' chinese-style from the souvenir store workers.
* the service.
* alex and tony.
* hearing thomas called harry pottery by silly giggling girls.
adoption is a long and winding path like no other; i humbly thank the Lord for leading us to it and carrying us through it.
p.s. abigail is over-the-top excited to go 'home'. like bursting excited.
p.s.s. leaving the pool for the last time she grabbed my arm ready to "LET'S GO!" and then realized what she had done; small victory that i'll take :)