Friday, November 20, 2009

be still my heart


this week i received an answer to prayer that i had prayed for many times. you know about us. when we sent your package, i had little confidence that it would work its way to you from the orphanage to your foster home. but it did :) this is the message i had this morning (sara is with the adoption agency and ming is their representative):

"Sara,
The Guangzhou orphanage told me, Misty is very happy to have this family. She see their pictures everyday. She hope to see them ASAP. She love the doll who can change the cloths (babe doll). Please send to her if they send second package to her.
Ming"

so now i just try and figure out what baby doll you want.

and we also received a new picture of you! this was a completely unexpected and undeserved blessing. all thanks to your BFF's new mom! my guess is that you knew your picture was being taken for us :) thank you for smiling so perfectly!!!
Your dad was in germany (after being so close to you in china for three weeks....) and i sent him your picture. when he opened it up he told me. " i know she is my daughter."


1 comment:

  1. Oh Jan!! This post made my day! What a wonderful blessing!! She is simply beautiful and looks super smart!

    I'm rejoicing with you, friend!

    ReplyDelete